Thursday, October 29, 2015

I love you my soul to Najaa – Editions Psiconline in Kindle Daily Deal – Amazon’s November 9, 2015 – Comunicati-Stampa.net (press release)

Zoom I love my soul. A history of violence Najaa – Editions Psiconline, in e-book epub format, will be inserted in the Amazon Kindle Daily Deal, the day November 9, 2015 at a price of 0.99 euro.
The Offer is lightning Kindle In fact, the promotion that allows you to purchase every day one or more different titles at a great price (0.99 to 2.99) for 24 hours only.

A missed opportunity, for those who have not yet purchased the ebook I love my soul at a great price, but only 9 November 2015.

I love my soul is a story of love and violence.
A story ‘love gone bad, between a boy and a girl.
encounter of Najaa with Sajmir, which seems to be the most important man in her life, falling in love more than ever, to marriage, to the everyday and the subsequent problems of jealousy and coexistence.
A struggle between love and extreme violence, with all the contradictions entailed, until
of truth, when Najaa opens his eyes and realizes the reality, he has a ‘another life and another wife.
From this moment begins the story of violence that continues with the actual breakdown of a relationship, the man’s persecution against her, until the legal separation.

A novel that can not leave us indifferent, a love, a passion that soon reveals his true form: a love that turns into contempt, a passion that turns into violence, a story that hits like a punch in the stomach, a nightmare from which you would like to wake up, a story of suffering, but also of disappointments redemption as stated in the beautiful and touching words that follow.

“I’ll watch the sun often when I was a baby. He will understand the meaning of life is simply to live it.
I will understand that it is better to wait instead of running, because
often is much more waiting in the continuing search.
Write the word END and I feel absolved. “

link: The site Psiconline

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment